- Children under 17 MUST be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised at all times. *
- Library staff may reprimand disruptive children.
- If the disruptive behavior continues, a staff member will inform parents that their child is disturbing others.
- If parents refuse or are unable to control the child, a staff member may summon campus police to ask the family to leave.
- If children under 17 are left unattended in the library, a staff member will summon the campus police or will escort the children to the police department.
- At its discretion, the library may exclude from use or revoke borrowing privileges for anyone known to have violated any rule in this policy.
*Exceptions are students taking credit hours at EPCC, such as dual credit students and early college students. (Continuing Education students under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.)