When you are ready to search for books on your Career, go to library homepage: https://www.epcc.edu/Services/Libraries
To search for books and articles at the same time, you can use the EBSCO Discovery Service.
1. Go to library webpage: www.epcc.edu/Services/Libraries
2. Put your keywords in the search box. Don’t put an entire sentence. Just put a few words to start with and then add more words if needed.
3. Enter Keywords, then hit Search. (If at home, click on the guest access at the top of the screen and log in to your MyEPCC account).
4. Limits: On the left side, you can limit search to source type such as Books, eBooks, Scholarly Journals
6. Click on the article or book you would like to view.
7. If it is a print book it will give you the location and call number.
8. If it is an electronic book it will give you a pdf file of the book that you can click and read.
9. If it is an article, it will also give you a pdf of the article that you can click and read. These you can save, print, or e-mail if you like.
Did you know that you can limit your search to a particular campus?
When searching for a book, look to the right of the search box. There is a box that says "All Campuses." Click on the down arrow on this box and select the campus you want to search.
Did you know that you can request a book from another campus?
Just fill out a form at your campus library and it will be sent to your campus. (Takes a few days to arrive.)