EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) allows you to search multiple databases and the Library Catalog from a single search box. Results may include articles from newspapers, magazines, and scholarly journals; books; and e-books.
To search for books and articles at the same time, you can use the EBSCO Discovery Service.
1. Go to library webpage: www.epcc.edu/services/libraries Find the search box under EBSCO Discovery Service.
2. Put your keywords in the search box. Don’t put an entire sentence. Just put a few words to start with and then add more words if needed. (Ex: Virtual Reality)
3. Enter Keywords, then hit Search. (Click on the guest access at the top of the screen and log in to your MyEPCC account).
4. Limits: On the left side, you can limit search to source type such as eBooks, Scholarly Journals, Magazines, etc...
6. Click on the article or book you would like to view.
7. If it is an electronic book it will give you a pdf file of the book that you can click and read.
8. If it is an article, it will also give you a pdf of the article that you can click and read. These you can save, print, or e-mail if you like.
9. You can also click on the "cite" button to see how to cite the source MLA style.